Location & Map
The Center for Drug Discovery is located in the R.C. Wilson Pharmacy Building between Snelling Dining Hall and the School of Forestry.
Visitor parking is available at the South Campus Parking Deck adjacent to the Georgia Center for Continuing Education.
Where is the R.C. Wilson Pharmacy Building?
The R.C. Wilson Pharmacy Building is located about a block behind the South Campus Parking Deck.
- Find the corner of Sanford and Green Street (directly across the street from the South Campus Parking Deck back entrance you were instructed to use).
- Green Street borders the north end of the Pharmacy building.
- Please look for the four-story white building with tinted windows.
- Enter through the back entrance on the 2nd floor.
Where do I park?
You should park in the South Campus Parking Deck, which is approximately 1 block down Sanford Drive on the left next to the Georgia Center for Continuing Education. You can park in the deck for a minimal fee.
For directions to the Parking deck from Downtown Athens:
- If you are entering downtown Athens (Broad Street) from the Atlanta Highway, turn right onto Lumpkin Street (just after the Holiday Inn). You are now entering the University of Georgia campus.
- Go through 5 traffic lights.
- Just after the 5th light, there will be a parking deck on the left.
- Park in the deck, go out the back, and cross the street.
- The College of Pharmacy will be the second building on the right.
Where is the Center for Drug Discovery office?
The main office is located on the third floor of the R.C. Wilson Pharmacy Building in Room 370. This is the southeast corner of the building facing D.W. Brooks pedestrian plaza.